Precision Panels® are a line of stressed skin panels with an Expanded Polystyrene Skin (EPS) core insulation manufactured on a continuous line machine. The pre-painted Galvalume® metal facings are laminated with a two-part thermosetting adhesive to achieve a permanent bond. This creates a tighter building envelope, which leads to better insulation properties and lower energy costs.
Precision Panels® can be used for multiple functions - framing, insulation AND exterior sheathing - allowing the building envelope to be built quickly.
Each SIP has:
● UL Rated Type 1 EPS Foam
● 26 Gauge AZ-50 Galvalume® Metal Skin: ASTM A792 Steel
● Standard Color Is White, Other Colors Are Available
● Test Data For A 6” Thick Panel
• R-Value (ASTM C 1363-05) - 26.30 (4.3/inch)
• ASTM E 108 Class “B” Roofing Assembly - Fire Test
• UL 1715 (UBC 26-3) Wall Corner Assembly - Fire Test