• Residential SIP buildings use solar power & wind energy
to maintain cost-efficient design.
• Interiors and exteriors can be custom-finished to each
• Interiors can have all standard finishes such as drywall,
wood or architectural finishes.
• Exteriors can be stucco, brick, stone veneer or various
types of siding materials.
• Multi-level houses are resistant to hurricane-strength
winds and earthquakes.
This example was designed, produced & delivered for earthquake response in L’Aquila, Italy. Each building contains 4 housing units. Each unit is 27.9 square meters per unit / 300 square feet per unit.
Advantages of a Precision Panel Building:
• Very fast assembly – panels streamline the construction process
• Resistant to insects, mold and mildew
• Minimal maintenance required
• Withstands extremely high winds
• Airtight construction against rain, wind and sand
• Airtight construction creating extremely high thermal performance
• Requires no water for construction
• Highly energy efficient for solar adaptation